To get started with Talon.One, a series of configuration steps are required in the following areas:
- The Campaign Manager
- The integration layer
As an admin user, use this page to set up the Campaign Manager. The integration layer documentation is in the Developer docs section.
We recommend you read Understanding Talon.One first.
Signing in to your account
Complete your account creation by accepting the invitation email you have received.
If you have lost your invitation email or if you do not know your account domain, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our support team will send you an email with your account's information, including your domain name.
Creating your roles and inviting your users
Invite and manage your users:
- Create roles to assign to your users. Roles are a way to ensure your users have access only to specific features, Applications and loyalty programs.
- Invite your users, assigning roles to them. The roles you assign to each of them depend on your company structure.
Exploring the Campaign Manager
Discover the sample campaigns: Explore the Campaign Manager via its Sample Campaigns Application. It has several campaigns already set up, including rules built for you to understand how Talon.One works.
See Sample campaigns to understand more about each campaign.
Build your own campaign: Create a campaign in the default Application to start experimenting with simple campaigns.
Starting the integration
Setting up email notifications
You can choose which Applications can send you email notifications about the following campaign changes:
- The campaign budget limits have reached 85%, 99%, or 100%.
- A campaign has expired or expires in 7 days or 24 hours.
- A campaign was activated or disabled.
- When you choose to receive email notifications from an Application, you receive email updates for all its campaigns.
- These email notifications are sent only when campaign changes, like disabling a campaign, are made by other users. You do not receive email notifications for the campaign changes you make.
To choose which Applications can send you email notifications:
On the left-side menu, click Profile > Profile.
Click Email Notifications.
In the Applications section, toggle the Applications from which you want to receive email notifications.tip
To receive email notifications from all Applications, toggle All.
After you have integrated and created your first campaign, you can import coupons and additional data from other marketing and BI tools for use in Talon.One.
- Importing coupon codes and gift cards
- Importing referral codes
- Importing loyalty points
- Importing giveaway codes