A campaign is the entity that allows you to set up your promotions in Talon.One. A campaign is represented by its:
- Promotion rules
- Budget and budget limits
- Performance data
Typically, you should create campaigns for the following use cases:
- Easier management of campaign strategies. For example, you can create different campaigns for different departments to manage.
- Scheduling campaign on different dates. For example, creating a Black Friday campaign.
- Better budget allocation management, assigning different budgets to campaigns.
- Possibility to evaluate campaigns.
- Using different features in your rules (coupons, referrals, loyalty programs and giveaways).
Your contract can determine the maximum number of active campaigns that you can create in your live Applications. You can find this information in the Campaign Manager, in Account > Usage & Limits.
The campaign dashboard
It provides you with an overview of the campaign. It contains the following sections:
Indicates whether the campaign is running, disabled or archived.
It allows you to:
Indicates whether the campaign has a schedule.
If the campaign has a schedule, it displays the start time and the end time.
Displays any rules built in the campaign. You can see:
Performance and Budgets
Displays any campaign budgets set for the campaign.
Each budget contains a bar and a counter representing the campaign budget usage in relation to the defined limit.