Create a brand new campaign to manage all aspects of it.
Creating a campaign from scratch
Select the Application where you want to create your campaign.
Click Create Campaign in the left-side menu.
Click From Scratch.
In Name, type a name for the campaign.
(Optional) In Features, select which features you want to enable:
You can enable or disable these features after creating your campaign.
(Optional) In Campaign group, choose in the drop-down menu if you want the campaign to be added to a campaign group.
This option only appears if there are one or more campaign groups available in the Application.
Click Create Campaign.
The Dashboard of the campaign appears. In the State section, the campaign state is automatically set as draft, which means it is not active.
Create at least one rule and activate your campaign in order to test it. Click Rule Builder in the left-side menu to create your first rule for the campaign.
Creating a campaign from a template
Before you start, ensure that the template you want to use is enabled and available in the Application where you want to create the campaign.
Then, you can create the campaign:
- Select the Application where you want to create your campaign.
- Click Create Campaign in the left-side menu.
- Click From a template.
- Select the template you want to use in the pop-up that appears.
- Click Create Campaign.
- In Basic info, type:
- A Name for the campaign.
- A Description to help you identify the campaign.
- Click Next.
- In Step 1: Properties, enter a value for the placeholders defined when creating the template.
- In Step 2: Budgets, you can edit the budgets of the campaign.
- (Optional) In Step 3: Schedule, set start and expiry dates for your campaign and click Save Schedule.
- Click Activate Campaign.
A notification pops up, indicating that the campaign has been saved and is available in your Application. The campaign state is automatically set as disabled.
The Rule Engine does not validate the rules of your campaign when its state is disabled. To test the campaign, activate it first.