Create a brand new campaign to manage all aspects of it.
Creating a campaign from scratch
Select the Application where you want to create your campaign.
From the left-side menu, click Create Campaign.
Click From Scratch.
In Name, type a name for the campaign.
(Optional) In Features, select which features you want to enable:
You can enable or disable these features after creating your campaign.
(Optional) In Campaign group, from the dropdown menu, select a campaign group to add your campaign to.note
This option appears only if there are one or more campaign groups connected to the Application.
In Campaign evaluation group, from the dropdown menu, select a campaign evaluation group to add your campaign to.note
- Unless you select another group, the campaign is added to the default campaign evaluation group. You can change this at any time in the Campaign Evaluation section of your Application.
- You cannot add your campaign to a locked group.
Click Create Campaign.
The Dashboard of the campaign appears. In the State section, the campaign state is automatically set as draft, which means it is not active.
Create at least one rule and activate your campaign in order to test it. Click Rule Builder in the left-side menu to create your first rule for the campaign.
Creating a campaign from a template
Before you start, ensure that the template you want to use is enabled and available in the Application where you want to create the campaign.
Then, you can create the campaign:
- Select the Application where you want to create your campaign.
- From the left-side menu, click Create Campaign.
- Click From a template.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the template to use.
- Click Create Campaign.
- In Basic info, type:
- A Name for the campaign.
- A Description to help you identify the campaign.
- Click Next.
- In Step 1: Properties, enter or select values for the placeholders defined when creating the template.
- In Step 2: Budgets, you can edit the budgets of the campaign.
- (Optional) In Step 3: Schedule, set start and expiration dates for your campaign and click Save Schedule.
- Click Activate Campaign.
The created campaign is available in your Application. The campaign state is automatically set as disabled.
The Rule Engine does not validate the rules of your campaign when its state is disabled. To test the campaign, activate it first.