You can edit the details of an Application or delete an Application at any time.
Editing the details of an Application
You can edit an Application to modify its name, description, currency, and Application environment. You can also change the time zone setting, but we do not recommend doing so.
Editing these details affects all the campaigns contained in the Application that is edited.
Changing the time zone setting
The primary time zone setting for Talon.One is the Application time zone, which you select when you create an Application. However, in some cases, other time zone settings apply.
|Time zone setting||Used by...|
|System time zone (detected by your browser)|
|UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)|
To edit the details of an Application:
- Right of the name of the Application you want to edit, click Settings or, from the Application's left-side menu, click Settings > Details.
- Edit the required details.
- Click Save Changes.
The code case sensitivity can be edited in the General Settings section.
Deleting an Application
When you delete an Application, all its information (including campaigns, coupons, customer sessions and referrals) is erased, and you cannot recover it.
This does not affect your customer profiles.
To delete an Application:
- Click the Application that you want to delete.
- Click Settings > Delete.
- Click Delete Application.
- In Application Name, type the name of the Application.
- Click I understand the consequences, delete this Application.