The Audit logs section displays all changes made to the Management API. You can use the logs to check which changes have been made by a specific user or to a specific Application or entity. You can also use them as a reference for older changes and use this information to revert your campaign changes.
To open the audit logs:
- In the lower-left corner, click Account.
- Click Audit logs.
The logs are sorted from the newest to the oldest entry. The list shows the following columns:
- User: The name of the user who has made the change.
- Application: The Application in which the change was made.
- Entity: The entity in which the change was made.
- Time: When the change was made.
- Type of change: Whether the change was an addition, modification, or deletion.