Selligent makes it simple to centralize data coming from all your data sources in one location, and consolidate consumer activity, wherever it happens, through a single consumer profile.
You can integrate Talon.One with Selligent. In this tutorial, we use Selligent to create coupons.
See the API docs for the Selligent-specific endpoints.
Creating 3rd-party API key
Let's generate a Talon.One API key that we will use for Selligent.
- Open your Talon.One Application in the Campaign Manager and click Settings > Developer settings.
- Click Create API Key.
- For Do you want to use this API Key with a 3rd party service?, select Yes.
- Select Selligent from the dropdown.
- Select and expiry date and click Create API Key.
- Copy it for later use.
Editing Live Content
In order to generate a coupon in Talon.One, pass a few parameters into the Live Content widget in Selligent.
- Click Content > click the image > Edit Live Content.
- In the opened Live Content widget, click Datasource if you haven't created any datasource yet.
- Fill in the name of the datasource, for example
- Set Type to JSON and Caching to None.
- Set Authentication to OAuth and click Configure.
- In the Token key field, type
- In Selligent, In Token value, paste your Braze-specific API key from Talon.One.
Next, generate a URI using the tool below.
Generating the URI
Copy the generated URI and paste it in the URI field in the Live Content widget and click the Test Request button.
You should see the response on the right side of the widget, which contains all the parameters that you passed.