You can integrate with any customer engagement platform, or CEP, using the following endpoints designed for 3rd-party tools, rather than your own integration layer.
These endpoints are for general use with any platform. If you use a partner listed in the Customer engagement platforms section, do not follow this tutorial but instead, refer to a tutorial specific to your platform.
The following endpoints are available:See API Docs
All these endpoints rely on Talon.One's 3rd-party API keys of type
To generate one:
- In your Talon.One Application, click Settings > Developer settings.
- Click Create API Key.
- For Do you want to use this API Key with a 3rd party service?, select Yes.
- From Platform, select Customer Engagement.
- Select an expiration date, and click Create API Key.
- Copy the key for later use.
Use the key in the
Authorization header of each of the endpoints. For example:
Authorization: ApiKey-v1 dbc644d33aa74d582bd9479c59e16f970fe13bf3
Creating a coupon
To create a coupon from a CEP platform, use the following endpoint:
You can modify the shape of Talon.One-generated coupon codes for any campaign:
- Open your campaign.
- Click Settings > Coupon codes.
Creating a referral
To create a referral from a CEP platform, use the following endpoint:
Fetching a loyalty ledger
To fetch a loyalty ledger from a CEP, use the following endpoint: