You can integrate with any customer data platform, or CDP, using the following endpoints designed for 3rd-party tools, rather than your own integration layer.
The following endpoints are available:See API Docs
These endpoints are for general use with any platform. If you use a partner listed in the Customer data platforms section, do not follow this tutorial but instead, refer to a tutorial specific to your platform.
All these endpoints rely on Talon.One's 3rd-party API keys of type
Customer Data Platform.
To generate one:
- Open your Talon.One Application in the Campaign Manager and click Settings > Developer settings.
- Click Create API Key.
- For Do you want to use this API Key with a 3rd party service?, select Yes.
- Select Customer Data Platform from the dropdown.
- Select and expiry date and click Create API Key.
- Copy it for later use.
Use the key in the
Authorization header of each of the endpoints. For example:
Authorization: ApiKey-v1 dbc644d33aa74d582bd9479c59e16f970fe13bf3
Update customer profile
To update a customer profile and change the audiences it is part of, use the following endpoint:
You can modify the shape of Talon.One-generated coupon codes for any campaign:
- Open your campaign.
- Click Settings > Coupon codes.
To create an audience in Talon.One from a CDP, use the following endpoint:
To update an audience in Talon.One from a CDP, use the following endpoint:
To delete an audience in Talon.One from a CDP, use the following endpoint: