- In the lower-left corner, click Account > Dev Tools > Attributes > Create attribute.
- In Associated Entity, select Coupon. This makes the attribute a coupon attribute.
- You should enter the remainder of the necessary information and save your new attribute.
You can now use this attribute inside the Rule Engine to trigger effects based on the attribute of your coupon.
Each customer's data is isolated from others. Each customer has triple redundant deployment instances of the Talon.One API and application server for data protection.
On database-level, Talon.One uses twice redundant servers in warm-standby to ensure high availability of the API.
For more information, see Server infrastructure.
Only using Talon.One via the browser isn't recommended for a few reasons:
- Requests from browsers can be falsified. Traffic from browsers cannot be trusted. For instance, a customer can send a fake request to a game promotion claiming they are someone else.
- Your server manages actions such as discounts applied to orders and item prices. Because server calls must be made, Talon.One cannot only be called via the browser.
In the Campaign Manager, click Account > Dev Tools > API Log, or open
For example, a user has 2 products in his cart: business carts and booklets.
The cart must be sent using the
cartItems array in the payload when you update a user session.
Within this array, each item is an object with multiple attributes (built-in and custom
ones). In this case, let's assume the item category of item A is
"category":"businesscards. The category of item B is
Now, you can create a condition based on the category, for
if category equals booklets.
If you use a coupon code, created or imported in Talon.One, close the session in which the coupon code was used. Closing the session marks the coupon code as redeemed in Talon.One.
If you want to disable a coupon code without user interaction, open an anonymous session containing the coupon code. After creating this session, close the session to trigger the coupon redemption in the backend.
The coupon codes are always unique in one application and can never be generated twice across different campaigns.
Should I transfer the same session payload for every call of
Update customer session?#
No. Everything you once pass in a session stays in the session until you overwrite it with different values. As long as you don't send empty parameters like:
“cartitems”: , parameters will not be overwritten.
If you have an active referral campaign you can use the advocate's profile entity to get data from the advocate of the current user.
You can set this during the application creation step. It can be either: sensitive, insensitive-uppercase or insensitive-lowercase.
You cannot create time-dependent budget limits at the moment.
Use the Management API in combination with a cronjob to increase the limit (+1000) of a campaign at midnight.
To delete a campaign:
- Click Apps and open the campaign to delete.
- Click Settings > Delete and click the Delete button.
To delete an application:
- Click Apps and select the application to delete.
- Click Settings > Delete and click Delete Application.